Skip to content
Retrospective on January 2017
Some things I’m working on:
- Enlisted by a doctorate student to proofread and format her dissertation connecting the Arabic Language and Senegalese Visual culture.
- Aiding the executive director of a D.C. tenant advocacy group with software and technical support, as well as any website update projects.
- Working with a friend to start up a small Amazon business selling his father’s old hygiene products.
- Learning Indonesian in order to get another foothold into Southeast Asia culture and politics.
- Started producing more electronic ambient music, posting to SoundCloud. Will be posting to Bandcamp.
- Restarted practicing calligraphy; quite rusty at the moment, but hopefully I’ll get nearly back to where I was last year.
- Going back on the Soylent diet, though I feel as if I’m getting much more farty than usual.
- Culling down productivity items in order to stay on top of my tasks and work, which has gradually improved over the past month.